iPhone 4 gets rave reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
New iPhone earns glowing early reviews - Yahoo! News

It's not due in stores until Thursday, but the iPhone 4 is already winning raves from the top reviewers in tech, who are calling it an "amazing" handset that's the "best smartphone" on the market. That said, there are some quibbles, including the fact that call quality still isn't perfect and the new video chat feature only works between two iPhone 4 handsets.
I'll personally wait until the next release (likely June/July '11) as they will have yet many new features added. Maybe by then AT&T will have some 4G love ready.

I think i've took this phone to far...

I've been using what i've been taught in Geography to figure out which store would be the best to go to. Using methods such as sphere of influence, proximity to other stores, wealth of the people in the area, and other methods - and after about 30minutes of Geography based calculations i have decided the store in Market Harborough (25minutes drive from here) will be my best bet. I shall be getting there at 7:30am (Store opens at 9am) courtesy of my sister (charged me £25 :dead:). I'm not sure i'll get one though, i've heard people are going to starts queuing as early as 4am.

And the store on Regent Street - London already has 70people in line and the store don't open for another 10 hours wahhhh !

There was an article on techcrunch today that so many people wanted to see if there Iphones had shipped that they actually crashed FedEx tracking sight. That is great the Geeks strike again.

I really don't understand what makes this phone so great. It doesn't bring anything new to the table and most of its "new" features have been done many times before.

For the record I'm not a Android fanboy either, I'm actually cross shopping Android, Symbain, WebOS and Maemo for my next phone.

I really don't understand what makes this phone so great. It doesn't bring anything new to the table and most of its "new" features have been done many times before.

For the record I'm not a Android fanboy either, I'm actually cross shopping Android, Symbain, WebOS and Maemo for my next phone.

Yep, completely agree. Android already had many of the features iOS4 included and the ones that are "unique" to it aren't all that great.

I think the only reason this phone will have more success than other similar smartphones is because of Apple hype/marketing.

I think i've took this phone to far...

I've been using what i've been taught in Geography to figure out which store would be the best to go to. Using methods such as sphere of influence, proximity to other stores, wealth of the people in the area, and other methods - and after about 30minutes of Geography based calculations i have decided the store in Market Harborough (25minutes drive from here) will be my best bet. I shall be getting there at 7:30am (Store opens at 9am) courtesy of my sister (charged me £25 :dead:). I'm not sure i'll get one though, i've heard people are going to starts queuing as early as 4am.

And the store on Regent Street - London already has 70people in line and the store don't open for another 10 hours wahhhh !

lol ocd much???

is it just me or does that pic on that box look sorta 3d, like its popping out lol. It is sorta 6:20 am here tho, had a horrible dream which is why im up...can't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom