iPad 2 camera connection kit :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehgit

In Runtime
Okay, so I'm not particularly a fan of Apple or their overpriced products and this "kit" is part of the reason. My boss has charged me with the task of figuring out how to get this thing to work as advertised. We have A LOT of iPads (all with the latest iOS) and one of the functions we need it to perform is sharing pictures between devices. We purchased the kit and loaded .JPEG format photos onto a microSD card, plugged in the adapter and.....nothing. It works on the iPhone. Occasionally it works using the USB adapter plugged directly into a camera. I read here: iPad: Using the iPad Camera Connection Kit that: "Only device-created files are supported. If you copy files from another device or manually edit or rename files on the digital camera or SD card, the iPad may be unable to detect and import these images or videos."

Now am I correct in my interpretation that this means only pics taken on the iPad can be transferred to the SD card and to be viewed/uploaded onto another iPad? I'm not sure because then wouldn't the Ipad at least recognize that it has been connected? Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom