Interview the person below you

Q: How do you want to Die? Old, in your Bed, warm and with a full belly. Do you want to go out this world on a High, partying or when the inevitable comes, do you want to be married and have a life times worth of happiness.

I'd like to die like my grandfather did.... sleeping peacefully while his passengers are screaming in the back seat

Someone's cutting onions in this house.
I am sorry for your loss.

I'd toss the Dark Ages aside. Who knows how much more technologically advanced we'd be!

Do you pick your nose?

As a matter of fact, I do. I'd call it a nervous habit, but after 27 years...

What is your biggest regret in life, and what would you consider your greatest dodged bullet?

Sent from my handheld telephonic computermajiggy

As a matter of fact, I do. I'd call it a nervous habit, but after 27 years...

What is your biggest regret in life, and what would you consider your greatest dodged bullet?

Sent from my handheld telephonic computermajiggy

I would say my biggest bullet dodged would be not falling farther into the group I was in my Freshman year of High School. I am amazed to this day how I ended up being around these people. A goody-two shoes in a sea of delinquents. Fearing for my life, justifiably mind you, at the age of fifteen has left its mark for sure. The fact that group scattered after telling me to get lost was a miracle to me. It let me be a nerd for my remaining years. Lol

I'd say my biggest regret would be taking over eighteen years to develop the clarity I have today. So many things I could've/would've/should've done.....

Do you ever feel as though you have not made the most of your time so far in your life? Why or why not?

I would say my biggest bullet dodged would be not falling farther into the group I was in my Freshman year of High School. I am amazed to this day how I ended up being around these people. A goody-two shoes in a sea of delinquents. Fearing for my life, justifiably mind you, at the age of fifteen has left its mark for sure. The fact that group scattered after telling me to get lost was a miracle to me. It let me be a nerd for my remaining years. Lol

I'd say my biggest regret would be taking over eighteen years to develop the clarity I have today. So many things I could've/would've/should've done.....

Do you ever feel as though you have not made the most of your time so far in your life? Why or why not?
Trust me when I say, you feel that way now but when you get even older you go through the same process. As my dad always said "you know it all until you don't know it all".

No, I feel I was too stupid about a lot of things and passed up a lot of good opportunities and I believe I'm suffering because of it. I also believe the current karma state I'm in is due to a lot of mistakes I made in the past 6 years. If I could go back 9 years and redo everything I definitely would, but everything happens for a reason to me, so I just keep chugging on thinking something better should come by. Before anybody asks "what about your son", I believe I'm meant to have him in my life for several reasons so regardless of what I've changed I believe I would have had him one way or another.

tl;dr No I think I've wasted a big part of my life on stupidity and I hope sometime I can make up for it before it's too late.

What's your biggest regret?

Trust me when I say, you feel that way now but when you get even older you go through the same process. As my dad always said "you know it all until you don't know it all".

No, I feel I was too stupid about a lot of things and passed up a lot of good opportunities and I believe I'm suffering because of it. I also believe the current karma state I'm in is due to a lot of mistakes I made in the past 6 years. If I could go back 9 years and redo everything I definitely would, but everything happens for a reason to me, so I just keep chugging on thinking something better should come by. Before anybody asks "what about your son", I believe I'm meant to have him in my life for several reasons so regardless of what I've changed I believe I would have had him one way or another.

tl;dr No I think I've wasted a big part of my life on stupidity and I hope sometime I can make up for it before it's too late.

What's your biggest regret?

I try to not to hold onto things that I regret but I'm only 22 so maybe if I was asked this question in 10-20 years time my answer would be different. Something I want to stop doing which I suppose is something I regret currently is probably the fact that I've continued smoking marijuana after university which I did not intend to do and is something I really want to stop doing as it effects the things I'm good at. I'd like to see how my life would be different if I'd never done it. That's me done!

Is what you're doing right now (job wise or eduction wise) where you expected yourself to be at this point in your life?

^ Nope, absolutely not. Expected to move up to Alaska in a few years time from California, not from CA to the middle of Texas a month ago :tongue: Expected to work a somewhat mundane IT role up there somewhere, more than likely for a school district (because that's where I've always worked), but now I'm working at the SpaceX Rocket Development Facility in McGregor.

And it all happened so quick! Actually exactly one month ago today I was packing up and moving out here.

As for education.. yes, just about. I'm a bit behind on my degree now though because of this job, but it'll all be worth it in the end :tongue:

--

Do you like where you live (city / country)?

I try to not to hold onto things that I regret but I'm only 22 so maybe if I was asked this question in 10-20 years time my answer would be different. Something I want to stop doing which I suppose is something I regret currently is probably the fact that I've continued smoking marijuana after university which I did not intend to do and is something I really want to stop doing as it effects the things I'm good at. I'd like to see how my life would be different if I'd never done it. That's me done!

Is what you're doing right now (job wise or eduction wise) where you expected yourself to be at this point in your life?
What does it affect? Just curious cause that stuff affects everybody differently.

^ Nope, absolutely not. Expected to move up to Alaska in a few years time from California, not from CA to the middle of Texas a month ago :tongue: Expected to work a somewhat mundane IT role up there somewhere, more than likely for a school district (because that's where I've always worked), but now I'm working at the SpaceX Rocket Development Facility in McGregor.

And it all happened so quick! Actually exactly one month ago today I was packing up and moving out here.

As for education.. yes, just about. I'm a bit behind on my degree now though because of this job, but it'll all be worth it in the end :tongue:

--

Do you like where you live (city / country)?
No. I love Texas as a state, but I hate living here because of the heat each summer. Take me to Alaska foo!
Obligatory Ebola statement here.

Do you do your own car work or do you take it in? This goes for regular maintenance too.

I have a Jeep .. I change my oil, brakes, rotors and other small upgrades like I custom built a brace for a rack on the roof.. i also installed additional Hella headlamps with a relay off my highbeams. Anything like tranny, engine i take it in to the shop.

whats the single most life changing product you've ever purchased?

My cell phone. Never seen without it these days.

What was the last thing you drank?

Back
Top Bottom