Internet Billing Comany Will Just Not Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have a little problem.

Last year, stoopid me used my credit card so that my flatmate could get onto some XXX site.

Many days of teleport pro, my flatemate wishes to cancel the account.

Day 1.
So I drop the billing company (iBillCS.COM) a polite emial requesting a cancellation.

Day 3.
No reply. So I drop the webmaster of this site a polite email informing them that i wish to cancel.

Day 5.
No reply still. So I drop another email to both the webmaster and the iBillCS.COM with copies of the previous emails attached say thing that I wish to cancel. I also put a warning that if I do not get a reply soon, I will be taking this to the next level.

Day 6.
FINALLY, and email from iBillCS.COM saying that they are going to cancel the subscription.

Day 7.
I get another email from the iBillCS.COM informing me that i went into thier next bill cycle on the subsciption. However, since the account was not used, they will refund me.

Day 8.
Email of confirmation saying that my refund as been processed from iBillCS.COM.

Day 10
I check my Net Banking, and I find out that the iBillCS.COM instead of refunding me, they have billed me for another month for a service that I have no intension of using.

Currently, I am getting a little sick and tired of iBillCS.COM billing me and it's been clearly obvious that they are uninterested in helping me out.

Time for the next stage in my action.... could some one please advice me of some legal body that can help me out of this.
I would like email these guys with news of the events that have taken place, as well as sending a carbon copy of this letter to both the iBillCS.COM and the webmaster of the adult site.

As for my flatmate, I am prolly going to kick him up @$$ as soon as I get home.

just dispute the transaction with your bank. they will put the credit back on your account and take up the matter with that company on your behalf. you should be able to ask about this at your bank's customer service helpdesk.

stuff like this happens all the time. no need to get a lawyer or beat up your friend....well actually i dont know your friend, maybe that is neccessary :p

-edit
or use the customer service number of your credit card company.

Well, I just gave iBILL my last and final warning.

As for my credit card company, I will be contacting them in the morning. I like to have my email and all the facts infront of me.

I would do this :)

iBill, I imagine, will eventually refund your money, BUT not on their own.

I would send an email (with I think you already have typed up)....send the email a few times a day. you know, when ever you think about it.

Your credit card company will take FOREVER to do anything, especially in this situation :(

Put the email in your draft box and fire it at least once a day.
THEY know they are in the WRONG... but they don't care.
eventually, they will get tired of getting your emails :)

MAN.. don't you just hate the time you waste dealing with this crap :)

good luck

on top of what larry says, in case they block your email address or IP, send it from multiple machines, multiple times a day.

They will get the message...eventually.

Good luck!

After sending a few threatening email and filtering out there BS, I finally got my money back.

and every one lived happily ever after......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom