Insane Piloting: BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
So last night I was playing Armored Fury and I found a server that was 64 players and it was full. 32/32

So the first game i'm playing was decent. Our team won. I happened to look at the score board and I see a guy named, "eFFe". He's had 91 Kills and 4 Deaths. I was like WTF? No this wasn't a high points game or anything, it was actually only like a 20 minute round.

So, ok. Next game. I'm actually watching the score board... Every two seconds you'd see, "eFFe" killed someone. Not just one at a time... like 3,4,5,6 at a time.... So now i'm like WTF... So I find were he is, cause he's on my team and he's in the "Little Bird". So i'm looking at the score and he's got like 50-0 and i'm like WTF? What is this guy doing?

Finally he dies and I was waiting at the helipad to jump onboard. So I see that he's got 2 other guys in his clan, both engineers. I tried to get on board and they said, "Bail Out", I didn't and they TK'ed me. So, I laughed. So now his score is like 80-1... So i'm sniping and I see the little bird circling around a spawn. I zoom in to see the two clan guys on the side just fixing away.... Everytime something hit the little bird, they repaired it. But, this guy could fly something sick. I don't think he was using a keyboard, cause he was doing all kinds of low level loops and stunts that I didn't even know were possible.
He must be using some kinda flight controller or something. He was just spinning around in circles around the spawn really fast, while shooting everything that moved...

At the end of the round he had, "112-4" WTF???
The next game he ended up with 94 kills... I don't know... He probably gets kicked or banned alot in servers... Sick.

Here's his stats:
http://bf2stats.formitron.com/Stats.aspx?pid=14649497

hahahah wow thats sick...

Reminds me of the boat flipping glitch on wake island......ahahaha

I wish he could teach me how to fly helicopters.....
Im a good jet pilot but Im probably the worst heli flyer....

:D

Look at the dudes STATS. He's played 1550 hours in 13 months. That's like an average of 6 hours a day. He's got all expert badges but 3. He basically has all the medals and ribbons...

He has 51,300 in helicopters kills alone. I only have 17000 kills total in about 500 hours of play.

Thanks god this dude was on my team...

HOLY ****!!!!:amazed:
Jesus I started a new accout and I have like 700 kills in 10 hours....

Man that guy is insane.............Id love to rack up kill assist with him! :D Jump in and let him manuever you into places and angles you never dreamed of and just rack up points after points!

I gotta find this guy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom