in need of some major help

kara1

Beta member
I got this message you see below after i downloaded "minecraftcrack.com" it just slowed down my computer and would not let me click anything. Then it shut down and will not start back up. PLEASE HELP. been trying to fix for about 2 weeks straight no use. note: i tried all BIO combos. i never had problems with my HP computer always turned it off before i slept, as soon as i hit run on the link this happen :(

Edit: f10-setup works takes me to bios.
f11-system recovery- hard drive makes a click click click sound when i click it. did the virus disable usefull keys that could be the fix :(? almost all keys make the click sound alt dont but when i hit like alt f2 it clicks. hope that helps a bit!

intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (build 082)
copyright (c) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
For Realtek RTL8139(X)/8130/810X PCI Fast Ethernat Controller v2.13(020326)
PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM.

Well your first mistake was trying to download a crack for a game that must be purchased. But sadly this sounds more like a hardware failure than anything. Hard Drives should never make a clicking sound. Might have to replace it since you cant do anything else.

would a windows recovery disk possible reformat it? and this happen the same time i hit run on the file. Thanks for reply by the way.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Sorry but we can't assist you any further. Buy Minecraft and stop trying to pirate it and crack it. You openly admit that is what you downloaded and are trying to do. It violates our rules and we will not assist in piracy in anyway. You agreed to follow the rules when you signed up, you should have read them knowing that we would not help you pirate a game.

Topic closed.

Back
Top Bottom