Import Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
hygor said:
I almsost got mowed down by a Civic Type-R with red neon under it last night... the illegal street racer pissed me off, but his car sure looked awesome... I showed him up though by taking him in my 1.3 ford fiesta... hahaha... I really want an R34 (as I have said before), but I think I will hopefully get a Mazda 3 Sport saloon in gun metal grey this year (if i get a better job) and that will keep me entertained and happy!
Talking about the Mazda3 reminds me of my test drive in a Mazda6S. It was a year ago and me and my finacee had financial security we were looking at cars, and the Mazda6S was on the top of our list. I took er out on the highway, hit 100mph in no time at all, I didn't even know I was going that fast until my fiancee said something to me. I was in the far right hand laneand some punk in a RSX was trying to play with me, but I lost him in no time. The exit was coming up but the dealer didn't explain how fast it was coming up, so I had to use evasive manuevers to cross three lanes doing 70mph in light snow and ice. Now, I was test drving because this was a serious consideration on our car we wanted to buy, I did not try to act cool and street race, I just needed to see what it could do. My impression:
Tight suspension, very sporty, holds the ground well
Traction control saved my butt, first car I have driven with stock traction control
Power, nice broad powerband and excellent delivery
great exhaust tone, not to quiet, but not ricey
it's just a beautiful car altogether.

ShoobieRat said:
I dunno. I'm partial to European cars.

Now the Maserati MC12...that's a nice car.

But more realistically, the Maserati GranSport.

the maserati is tasty!

my fave european car is british... Aston Martin DB9

Yeah, the AM's are nice. I've driven a couple, but they're a little crampt for me. Bond must not have been a very big secret agent.

The only import's that i like are the EVO and WRX,I would love to get my hand's on an EVO for a week and beat the crap out of it:D and maybe go thru a couple set's of tire's:p

evo_main.jpg

Cars, I love cars. I am 15 and my first car is a Toyota MR2-S Veilside body kit and just a little engine mods. My bro has an Evolution MR (i love it more than anything, but he dont live with us) and he also has a Honda Civic H/B with a B18C5 engine swap and a vortech supercharger.

It is a crazy machine, it smokes the Evo by like hella. But my favorite car is a Skyline R34 and r33, hell i would get a R32. My life goal is to drive a skyline or even better own one. But i also love M3's and DB9'S are the shit. I like alot of other cars but my first car is Mr2 spyder.

hygor said:
I almsost got mowed down by a Civic Type-R with red neon under it last night... the illegal street racer pissed me off, but his car sure looked awesome... I showed him up though by taking him in my 1.3 ford fiesta... hahaha... I really want an R34 (as I have said before), but I think I will hopefully get a Mazda 3 Sport saloon in gun metal grey this year (if i get a better job) and that will keep me entertained and happy!

I agree with that the Mazda 3 is a sexy vehicle! We just got a taste of it here in the Philippines and let me tell you it took the market by storm. Now I want a Mazda 3 :(

ohGrFreak said:
Talking about the Mazda3 reminds me of my test drive in a Mazda6S. It was a year ago and me and my finacee had financial security we were looking at cars, and the Mazda6S was on the top of our list. I took er out on the highway, hit 100mph in no time at all, I didn't even know I was going that fast until my fiancee said something to me. I was in the far right hand laneand some punk in a RSX was trying to play with me, but I lost him in no time. The exit was coming up but the dealer didn't explain how fast it was coming up, so I had to use evasive manuevers to cross three lanes doing 70mph in light snow and ice. Now, I was test drving because this was a serious consideration on our car we wanted to buy, I did not try to act cool and street race, I just needed to see what it could do. My impression:
Tight suspension, very sporty, holds the ground well
Traction control saved my butt, first car I have driven with stock traction control
Power, nice broad powerband and excellent delivery
great exhaust tone, not to quiet, but not ricey
it's just a beautiful car altogether.

Is the Mazda6S a V6? Cuz the Mazda6's here are inlive fours and really didn't take off quite well....not as well as the Mazda 3

That's all I need is a 15'year-old with a supped up car he can't handle. Get real.

Anyway, all this car talk has got me thumbing my wallet. I think I'm gonna go down to the Maserati dealership this weekend and do some testdrives.

MatW said:
Is the Mazda6S a V6? Cuz the Mazda6's here are inlive fours and really didn't take off quite well....not as well as the Mazda 3
Yeah, we have two versions of the Mazda 6, the one I drove was the 6S, which is a 220 hp V6. the 6I on the other hand carries a inline four shared with the Mazda 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom