im tired of bad delivery service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well tonight i order pizza from a local place. they are a chain but not a big one, so im actually talking to people, not a computer. my original order was 2 medieum candian pizza's(peperoni, bacon, and mushrooms), i also had a 2 litre of pepsi and some garlic strips. i originaly orderd at 9:15 pm. it got here at 10:05 pm, so i started on my garlic strips and started drinking my pepsi. my friend cracked open a box and had a slice and asked me if i was sure it was supose to have only bacon peperoni and mushrooms i said ya man it must. i grab a peice and go to eat it but right before i bite in i can allready smell the green peppers, so i dont bite in. i look at it, the pizza has peperoni, no bacon, no mushroom, but instead green olives, green peppers, and pineaple. discusting pizza i know, now any other day i would have picked off the topings and ate it im not fussy, but the problem is im a litle alergic to green peper and il get a small rash if i eat them, but im acutely alergic to pineaple, if i even bit into my slice id be off to the hospital asap. so i call back and explain the situation the time is about 10:15 at that point, they tell me ok well send a replacement right away it is now 12:42 and i have just received my order from 10:15 in which i originaly orderd at 9 oclock. i am very very very displeased with this, alltho i am a huge fan of there pizza and there prices so i cant not buy from them. i ended up giving one pizza to my buddy and the other to my dad for lunch tomorow, and now i have 2 of my original pizzas i wanted and im past the point of being hungry tonight and will have to wait till the morning. just needed rant, oh and no this pizza place has no affiliation with ea games :p that i know of.

Wow that sucks, at least they didn't just say "deal with it" or "pick it off".

I kind of wanna try a pizza that has something other than pepperonis and sausage on it for once.

Hate to say it, but people are lazy and stupid. I hate to order pizza, as it is a crap shoot whether or not you will get what you ordered. The same goes for using a drive-through... I always check the bag before I pull away, as my orders are almost never right. I order from the menu, with no changes, and they still screw it up.

I can't say it is because they are teenagers, as many places have older folk working there, too. It's just that people don't care. When a fast food joint gets someone who gives a rip and wants to do a good job, they either get rid of them or make them a boss. Either way it takes them out of the position that actually did something right for the customer.

i see it as older people who work at fast food places are probably liek retarded for not doing somethign with there lives, i know its mean but true, and the problem with teeen agers is they dont work hard at there jobs, as tehy see it as only temporary, and want there money that is it, then they neevr develop a good work habbit, and suck there whole lives.

As a former employee of a pizza shop and a GM of a "quick-service" restaurant, I tend to hear about this kind of stuff often. The absolute best thing you can do is to talk to corporate offices about your service, and the poor treatment after the mistake. I will say that when you are busy, it can be quite easy to screw up an order believe it or not. I have to deal with wrong orders everyday, but when I do, I make sure I take care of my customers with the utmost respect and urgency. I will usually take their food to the "line" and show the employees because they do like to fight it and i'll also show them the ticket. Then, they are to re-make the order to 100% perfection and by the book while I watch. I will usually refund money, depending on the situation.

Then again, there are deliberate lying customers. Being a Friday night, they were probably very busy and assumed that there is no way they messed up on a pizza by that much. Especially in the pizza world, you really have to discern if a customer really did get the wrong order. I remember quite frequently making orders and the customer calling saying getting something like "Theres onion on my italian sub". We never put onions on it because it isn't even in the ingredients to begin with... why would we just throw some onions on there for the heck of it? Then of course the customer said "Oh well, I asked for onions" and wanted us to bring him a new one with onions.

It's a hard business... Again... best thing to do would be email corporate offices with the managers name and the store location (make for certain you get the location 100% correct). Worst that happens is you don't get a response. Corporate offices will keep you anonymous so that you don't get poor service because of the complaint.

I must be really lucky then. Very rarely do i ever get my orders messed up with the local pizza joints. Fast Food often. That is why i order in and not drive thru. But Pizza places havent messed up my order in years now.

yea i don't think i've ever got a pizza order mixed up...maybe a bit burned or something. Fast food places are horrible though...the usual stuff- tell them only cheese and you get everything..junk like that :|

I'm not allergic to anything though so i can't really complain, but if i was in your shoes i would make a fuss over them cause with that on there surely the juices have ruined it to the point you can't eat it without harming yourself.

Hate to say it, but people are lazy and stupid. I hate to order pizza, as it is a crap shoot whether or not you will get what you ordered. The same goes for using a drive-through... I always check the bag before I pull away, as my orders are almost never right. I order from the menu, with no changes, and they still screw it up.

I can't say it is because they are teenagers, as many places have older folk working there, too. It's just that people don't care. When a fast food joint gets someone who gives a rip and wants to do a good job, they either get rid of them or make them a boss. Either way it takes them out of the position that actually did something right for the customer.

Amen....

Just look @ Crysalis. He is proof of your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom