I'm Stuck In Half-Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "puzzles" in HL2 were unbelievably easy compared to it's predecessor.
I was under the impression that there were NO physical puzzles in the original Half-Life. Half-Life had very DOOM-like puzzles, while HL2 had puzzles more befitting something out of "The Incredible Machine" games.

In fact, there was an almost clear lack of the kind of puzzles that were in Half-Life in HL2, and a lack of the kind of puzzles of the kind that were in HL2 in Half-Life.

I"ve completed H-L 2 and i"ts the top game for me.
Now play counterstrike source and death match, The graphics still amaze me.

Too bad they scratched the dynamic water engines though. All the water-levels would have been so much more sweet! They were looking great (not to mention fun and funny) but I guess they never got it out. :(

GeckoEcho421 said:
HL2 Does that to me all the time. At first you think something's impossible then all of a sudden you realize that it's actually really easy.
I am glad I am not the only one.

It's a fun game.

ShoobieRat said:
Too bad they scratched the dynamic water engines though. All the water-levels would have been so much more sweet! They were looking great (not to mention fun and funny) but I guess they never got it out. :(

Half Life 2, thanks to dx 9c was the best with water effects of anything that I have seen to date. Some how I think it will remain this way for a while as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom