I'm looking for a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
I remember seeing a picture a long time ago that I wanna put on my wall somehow...but I can't seem to find it anymore

Anyways, it's a really tall skinny picture of a bridge...it's difficult to explain but it's taken at some sort of weird angle so that the top half the bridge so half the bridge right side up, and the bottom half shows the other half of the bridge upsidedown...so it's basically like a camera with a really wide angle lens with a picture taken directly in the middle of a suspension bridge looking straight down

If anyone knows where this is I will be oh so happy if you could give it to me

assunta said:
have you tried googling it??
That did not work

google Image Search + tall skinny picture of a bridge just gave me

timahyeah.jpg

they prob just took a bunch of picture at different angles from the same point and put them together somehow. i couldnt do it but im sure someone out there could.

some cameras have built in panorama functions, no doubt that one did there...but of course the better the camera the better the ability to make it is...I'm sure the dude had a tripod that'd let him turn his camera upside down and crap.

My dads camera has that function, and then you can take it on your computer, and theres software you install to put all the pieces together

That's a pretty sweet pic.. Didn't know that they had cameras to take shots like that. As you can tell, I am not really into cameras.. :confused:

nor am I, but I remember in my junior high for school pics there was one time where they offered panoramic pictures...and the camera was on a tripod and just rotated by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom