I'm heading up that List Baby, and I'm go'ing as Far as I can..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fortunate I'm in the frozen country of Kan-ah-Da so even with my 2p xeons at 50C each and my 950 at 73C on an average day right now, my heat comes on still. Which is electric too.

When all this hardware is pushing numbers it gets real hot in here quick and our temps are barely pushing 85f (30c) right now.

I live in a Small Flat here in England Mguire and it gets Freezing at Times. Certainley in the liveing room. So who knows whats up with that. I've got the -smp Command up and running with the f@h Console ver. It acutally helps if you Read before you dive in, :lol: . Looks like all CPUs are now running as Windows CPU metre is Running at 98% and I've downloaded the 0.9.0 HFM.NET Application and Running the Legacy v6 Client . Over the 5 Michines and 1 wich I've got to get up and running when I've got the Ethernet Cable. Lets see what I get back in way of PPD. I looked at the HFM.NET and am not sure how to tick the Binus Points as a dont know were it is and how to Calculate the Usage. Any help.

I have the HFM.Net Appliaction Loaded, and its not returning a PPD Score, so I have no Idea what the Return is for the 4 Cores running around the Clock. The Deadline for the WU I think is the 15\04\ so I have pleanty of Time, I selected the Big option when configureing the Console but am all ready 22% Compleat in just a few hours. Any help on returning a PPD, even thor I've selected the Log File via the add client under Legacey Client v6. Any help please.

I'd try redoing the add a client. Its difficult to help on this, but does it read any part of the client? like progress?

If so, try updating the project database, options in the tool menu

Patton, I've got a Few Issues at the Minute with F@H, I really appreciate all the help btw. You know trhe P4 System I seid I had. I've booted up the Michine, and its been Stateing all day that its attempint to send the Results when Highlighting the Icon in the Task tray. I uninstalled the Client, and reinstalled it, to no Effect. Put the Q6600 aside for a Minute and I'll try to solve this Problem with the Older Tower System I have first. I've looked threw the Log File,

If you want a Copy, I can Upload it to TF. But I'm stumped. Its saying it " Error: "could not Transmit Unit 04 (Compleated March 29) to work server."

Any help or do you want the Log File?

It could be anything.. can you access the web on that system?

It usually shows the server address in the log. Try and see if you can access it.

Sometimes the swervers go down, and things eventually go through.

Bysy installing Ubuntu desktop on the Q6600 System, Since I'm skint untill Payday, and even then I cant afford £70+ at the minute for a 7HP OS minimum. Ubuntu is the way for the time being. HaHa, I really feel I must say Linux frightens the liveing day lites out of me Patton.

Honestly sounds Crazy dosent it. Years ago when I was a Young teenager I tried with a cupple of Linux Distros, and I think they were all command line interface. Im bysy Installing Ubuntue off a 2GB USB mem stick, and I'm Petrified in case I screw something up unable to repair, but only option for the tiem being. I hope I can get with it and stick with Linux, and "IF" I can Gel with it, I'll be bombing Microsoft and their "at times" hiddious softwere. Any Advice Patton, anyone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom