Im Gonna Shoot My Itunes In The Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrightitsricky

Beta member
ok so heres my problem. I recently reformatted my computer and ya know I did all the usual. Got all of the essential programs for life (ITUNES) and for some reason its being really difficult. Now its not really my itunes fault cause it turns out that I'm missing the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller driver. Now everyone is saying that I could get iut from the windows updates but I can't access them because my version of XP is not registered. Can anyone tell me where I could find the driver to download. Thanks

well doesnt universal mean that its wel..... universal. shouldn't there be a driver specifically for teh Universial Serial Bus(USB) Driver

what they said ^^, universal is not describing the device driver, or model, or brand name, its describing that many devices(printers, scanners, mp3 players, mice, keyboards..etc...) use a universal way of connecting to a computer.

Umm, not to state the obvious, but shouldn't USB support be automatically installed with windows?

well the USB ports work but when i plug in my ipod it says that a hi speed evice is plugged into a non hi speed port because of the controoler is not installed

and others say that if I got windows update or service pack 2 or something that the driver automatically comes with it. So shouldn't that mean that its a common one and works with most anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom