I'm doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys... i said i would post some of the sketches...so here they are... (in case u couldnt tell...she likes naruto)

ANBUKakashismall.jpg

enternwsmall.jpg

oh and she likes the chibia(sp?) style to

narutoyoyo.jpg

hope u like

NP man....shes got like 5 sketch books full of just random stuff (mainly anime) so if u want more just ask

lol chibi naruto!

she does pretty good coloring in photoshop as well.

Baaaah I wish I could draw....didn't realize you were a bleach fan firefox :D....episode 45 is out, but it's by a group called 'hellsubs' who always get it out first at the expense of it being poor quality...later tonight or definitely by tomorrow bleach society should have one out and that's always good quality.

I don't have the perception to draw right....my sense of distances and proper perception is skewed lol...not to mention lighting and shading

OMG!! this reminds me of a while back when I tried to draw a charicter!!!

lol, I'll post a pic later...

i cant even draw stick men
Ditto =/ That's why I use photoshop and manipulate photos....it's the only thing I can do to create 'art' since I can't draw it myself....ooooh how I wish I could.

Theres a book called "Drawing using the right side of your brain" I believe...supposed to basically teach you to draw with a completely different method.

It's premise is basically like everything else when we're born we start off with childish skills (duh) and as we grow older, we practice and practice on making them better and better...english, math, things like that...however...for most of the population, drawing will remain at a child-like level...this is because of our preconceived notions of what things should look like...basically that's the left brains part....it thinks "Oh thats a hand it should look like this" and tries to get logical when it's the right side of the brain that controls all the 'art' and music type things...so basically what this book teaches you is to like ...tell your left brain to shut the hell up...and you pretty much zone out on something while drawing it...without fully being aware of what you're drawing...ehh sounds weird, but it was a really interesting read...I just never practiced :p

As I said, I'm not a good at drawing either. I got tired of manipulating pictures and drawing on my computer, and I wanted to create my own pictures from scratch. Not to mention the fact that I was extremely bored. Hey, do you think you could scan Clintz for me? That's one of my favorites in her collection that she has put up on DA.

To be honest, I just started watching Bleach Sunday night, and right now I just started watching Ep. 37.

Edit: Also, I didn't draw that from memory.........that's from a scene in Ep. 5 around 4 minutes in...BTW, I didn't trace it either....I just looked at it and drew a little...looked again...drew a little more...etc.

To be honest, I just started watching Bleach Sunday night, and right now I just started watching Ep. 37.
Well you're pretty close lol...then you'll have to start waiting in agonizing pain with the rest of us for each episode to be subbed...I think I started watching bleach around episode 29 or so..

I didn't trace it either....I just looked at it and drew a little...looked again...drew a little more...etc.
I assumed you didn't trace it....if that had been a trace I'd say you should give up on drawing if you can't trace something :p

I wish I had a fraction of the talent some of the people on DA have when it comes to pencil drawings...you see those ones where it's like an actress like angelina jolie or something, nothing but pencil and looks like a damn realistic photo....that crap is insane..

EDIT: Oh yeah and I had been meaning to ask for the longest damn time...is that sakura in your sig and that was in your previous sig? I never watched cardcaptors sakura, but I watch Tsubasa chronicles and there are some similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom