IM ALIVE! if only I knew....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what hospitals they have in Canada, but in the Estados Unidos some hospitals (usually church owned ones like St. John's or St. Lukes) will work with you on medical bills. They can work with you on payment plans, and if you are in true diar need they may forgive your medical bills all together.

its better to spend money you don't have to be safe then to die from an infection or something which is extremely likely.

yeah i had a tough night last night talking to one of my old friends about it, we dont know what to do about it , hospital sounds like a really good idea, i would love to have it looked at, but for 1, it doesnt hurt (which could be bad) and theres no yellow/white stuff coming out. alchohol prep wipes, hydrogen peroxide, and the like is what im using to keep it clean.

heres the link to the album

IMAGES MAY BE VERY GRAPHIC. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK

bmxfreakrider/My Leg - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It doesn't actually look to bad I was expecting worse I have similar cuts from rugby not quite as long but about the same depth. You do need to let the wound breath it still appears very moist whenever your at home watching tv put your leg up and remove the bandage then clean and leave for an hour or two to dry then clean again and rebandage do this as often as you can and it should heal but will leave a decent sized scar. If its no better after 2-3days after the accident you should definately seek medical attention even if you can't afford it.

ok cause right now i have had the wound covered ever since, but all i do is lounge infront of my pc all day with my legs up on my desk, so i can probably get away with uncovering it right here, but do you think maybe i should get my hands on a couple butterfly bandages to pull it together when i have it exposed, so it will have less distance to travel to heal?

EDIT: nvm i dont know where the butterflies went, but i can have my dad pick some up and drop them off here for me

Dude, look I am no medic but I have had some field medical training an if i saw a wound like that I could call for a serious medic / doctor ASAP. Look go into the hospital if your worried about cash don't be, your health is more important that money. If that thing get's infected you will have a much worse problem on your hands than worrying about the cut, blood infections are nasty an can be fatal.

Seriously dude get to the hospital NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom