I'm 1337!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
Hahaha. So I'm sitting here at work, kinda bored.

I decided to go on wikipedia and see what it said about "1337". I scroll down under the grammer section and I come across this-

"In particular, speakers of Leet are fond of verbing nouns, turning verbs into nouns (and back again) as forms of emphasis, e.g. "Austin rocks" is weaker than "Austin r0xx0rz" (note spelling), which is weaker than "/\u571N is t3h r0xx0rz" (note grammar), which is weaker than something like "OMFG D00d /\u571N is t3h UBER 1337 R0XX0RZ". "

Leet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haha, not only did that paragraph make me laugh, but my names Austin!!!

Now I know most likely, no one can relate to that, I just thought it was funny. Ya know, running across your name on wikipedia and having your name be used in an example for explaining 1337 speak.

133T 5933K 15 T3H 9Wn0rz

H3r35 a L1NK F0R Y0U A11 = Google
H311 Y3H !

Hmm i speak l33t quite alot... because im sad. Its all about imrpovising the same number for different letters depending on the word.

E.G. 7 can mean T, R
1 can mean I, L

etc etc... im sure thats not officialy true, but its the way its done :)

I thank God daily that i was forced to take a typing class in high school and then came up playing text based online games so that i actually learned how to type properly (although i do tend to not capitolize stuff inside of sentances) but this whole 1337 thing and aol speech has gotten way out of hand. Kids actually write in leet and aol abreviation in real life. /rant

Btw, get off my lawn.

<------ *points to username*......(yes i made it when i was like 13 haha)

That truly is impressive for a 13 year old, round of applause for H4x3r please. :D

veedubfreak. NO ! Why get a job when i have all the money i need. Think about it :)

That truly is impressive for a 13 year old, round of applause for H4x3r please. :D

veedubfreak. NO ! Why get a job when i have all the money i need. Think about it :)

You are what's wrong with Americas youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom