If zombies were to take over the world, What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
You did.

I got it off facepunch forums.

I didn't feel the need to reword it.

Would you like me to cite everything from now on?

Yeah we're gonna have to crack down on plagiarism on T/F. Google should sue. :p

I would first find a group of capable, healthy people to band up with.

Then I would procede to rob the local gun and food stores, as to stock up on supplies.

Then, I would bar my windows, bolt EVERY opening in the house down tight, and turn off all the lights. Safe as can be.

If the zombies WERE to somehow get into the house, we would have a small arsenal of high powered weaponry that we stole from the local guns store to blow the *******s away.

Then, we would sit back, relax, and drink the beers that we stole from the local food store, until the next wave came, then we would repeat until satisfied. Or drunk.

If zombies were to take over a shopping mall, I would get out of it and have my memoirs made into a video game.

Oh wait...

Lord AnthraX said:
If Zombies were real how would you survive, fight and kill the zombies hordes. Would you band together and stay in a group, go and hide and barricade yourself inside buildings or just go long wolf and take out as many as possible. What do you think will be the best methods to take down zombies as well without using firearms.
Keep it clean :D
Assuming you don't find yourself stuck in an utterly stupid situation like in the last zombie flick...you'd probably do alright barricading yourself into some place with food and supplies. A mall is okay, but there are a LOT of entrances and no places that you can hole up in...though it has a lot of supplies, food and whatnot.

Oddly, I think your best bet would be to find a ship and make it into a floating habitat...A cruise ship with some decks made for farming, would be okay...could anchor out at sea when the fuel runs out...Unless you manage to grab hold of something nuclear...like a Russian sub or cutter from the web... :p

Or maybe you could hide out in the White House....everyone (even zombies) knows there's no brains there...

Vormund said:
You'd need to find their weakness?
I must ask, what in the world made you start such a topic! :p
Oh there have been wierder ones...oh so very wierd...believe me...

Ever voted on your favorite Wendy's chicken-nugget style?

Hi,
By the way nice topic.Well if I was being chased by about 1,000 zombies I would go on a hill and throw a computer case down the hill and knock them down lol.Nice Topic Dude.:D

ugh2.gif

yea the thing is lets say a zombie does turn out somewhere on a continent, how would the disease travel abroad if zombies can swim assuming bugs, birds dont get afffected

I would... get lots of guns, propane, lighters, matches, flint, food, grenades... a few A-Bombs, a few friends, my dog, everyone else is on their own (and a bunker/castle) a hovercraft, a monster truck, a tank, a space ship, a plane, a jet with carpet bombs in them, knives, nails, nail guns, moletov cocktails, lots of girls (so we can populate the earth when we survive ;) ) flame thrower, light bulbs, infrared vision, night vision stuff, Canada dry, Pepsi, uhmm.... kleenex, toilet paper, paper bags (lots - waste disposal [Human waste also] - Light em on fire and put a grenade inside, it should take out a few zombies]) thats about it.

Anyone want to help me... you better not be a ****ing zombie or I will throw flaming bags of **** at you with grenades inside.

Everything Important is Bolded And vital to fighting zombies (everything else is pretty useful too)

EDIT: OH and ninja stars, gotta have the ninja stars :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom