If you had a time machine?

keep jumping 20 years back so I can be like Dracula and keep dating hot chicks in their 20s and going to spring breaks. after few 100s years im gonna have half of the world looking like me lol.

The point of time travel is that you don't get younger when you go back... You would have to be very rich to date a hot chick in her 20's once you hit 70+.

LOL? rather than a ****ty painting.. wouldnt you rather go steal the technology from the "Roswell crash" and recreate the ship then put in mass production so that by today there will be nomore TRAFFIC!!:cool:

People can't drive on concrete, I can't imagine what life could be like if everybody started to fly....houses and buildings would need barriers installed. Would it be possible to stop for a school bus?

Come on guys- think BIGGER.... How about going back and preventing WW1 ( prevent the assassination) or WW2 ( Kill Hitler before he becomes powerful) or go back to "Jesus times" to see how accurate the Bible is. How about go back and see if Kennedy was really shot by Lee Harvey Oswald or not - and did he act alone? Or prevent it from happening by hiding in the building and preventing Oswald from getting a shot off. The money stuff would be irrelevant if you had a time machine - too easy. I think the future stuff would be dam interesting as well. Medical/health breakthroughs, transportation breakthroughs, all beyond our capabilities now.

Back
Top Bottom