If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
those were vampires, or some sort of form of them. they werent dead or undead. they felt pain. and they could be killed in ways that didnt involve crushing the brain. sorry. :(

In the book they were vampires. But in the movie they were more like primal forms of humans (minus the hair).

I just want to clearify something, how did he get stuck in that trap? Was is his? Did the bad guy set it up? Fluke?

I was totaly confuzeled about that part.

If your talking about I am Ledgend....The bad guy who was one of those weird things was the only one of those poeple who could think unlike the others who would only attack or stand still, he had seen how he had trapped his own poeple with one of those traps so he lured him in with the doll and wolla he bought it and got trapped, hope that explains :)

Yea, that's what I though, caz a fluke trap in new york? lol
That movie was dope, but I want like a 4 hour long movie about zombie survival, 28 day's later was close, but it didn't have enough fighting. I want action + action no romantic crap and no retarted people that are always portraid in every single zombie movie.

I didn't start reading this thread until today. And you know what? I quit reading after about the 5th page....too tiring....all that boat oar swinging and machete chopping....wore out.

Of course, I'd never do any of that 'cause I like long range shooting. Yeah, pick out the one that looks like Burt Reynolds. LoL! And I've got 30 and 40 round mags for my M4 and AK, 50 round clips for the Mac, so that takes care of the too-close-until-I-get-some-distance positioning. Some up close might be interesting to put the ol' Sanuces Ryu to the test. Nah, I'll keep my distance.

By the way, Cold Steel not only makes some good edged weapons, but they also have a line of a black polypropylene weapons (baseball bat, escrima sticks, war clubs, walking sticks) that are lighter than their wood counterparts and more resilient. They're great!

I guess it is good that I'm tired and signing off right now, because I've seen at least a half-dozen illegal sigs in this thread alone and I dislike them more than zombies. :freak: Check your sigs, "I'll be back!" ...Terminator voice if you didn't get that...

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom