If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a zombie to be killed the brain has to be destroyed. i dont think a setting a zombie on fire is an effective way to accomplish this. also, what if the grenade does blow up the zombie. there might be a slight chance of his brain not being destroyed. and just because a zombie doesnt have legs doesnt mean he's no longer a threat.

and what about the slight chance that the grenade blows the zombie head off, then you have a flying, biting zombie head to worry about.

also!!

different things to consider when chosing weapons. flame throwers use fuel. what happens when that fuel runs out?
what happens when your idiot friend sets the place on fire? now you have to face the hordes as well as an out of control blaze.
these are things to consider. The upside is that flaming zombies might act as a beacon for any rescue attempts.

lol
you guys with the guns will most likely be the first to go...how's that for taking it seriously? hehe

you have to prep yourself for when you have no ammo

no corpse is going to do anything to an able person...

guns are good for the "28 days" zombies
fisticuffs or close combat hand weapons are good for the corpse zombies

which do you think is more likely?

and again...lol
edit: for the record...again, a little too dorkish for my tastes :D

28 days later.

Simple reason it is easy to spread a viral infection than the dead partially returning to life.
The argument about ammunition running out is a good one, I do know all the local munitions storage depots in my area an quite a few else ware.

I would be keeping at least one round for myself a nice 9mm hollow point to the scull quick an easy way to go.

i dont think i'd have the minerals to off myself should i be faced with the situation.

I'd just rather go out in a blaze of glory i think. Hacking/Stabbing/Chopping/Shooting my way through a horde of undead. I'd have to go with the obligatory "Go! Run! Get out of here. I'll hold them off!!" hero type thing to all my buddies.

Then drop a nice cheesy one-liner to the zombies. Something to think about i guess.

Well it's more of a case of I have always swore I wont be taken alive, when I was in the army I swore I would never be a POW. In the zombie situation I just wouldn't want to spend my afterlife walking around looking for a few pounds of fresh Grey matter.

aight you 2...so as the op asked...make shift weapons...let's say you didn't have a gun or ammo to off yourself with...

how would you go out so you don't turn into the living dead? keep in mind the head/brain thing. ie., if you hang yourself, you're gonna come back a zombie :p

Tall building head first. Most methods of killing yourself don't involve destroying the brain which we can all agree on is the one thing that will stop you from waking up and choosing your friends to become a posthumous snack for your self.

This is a question for you all, say you survived for a number of years post Z-Day an one of your group dies, how would you dispose of the body?

Well minum safe distance with a nuke is tricky, small bomb like 1KT your fine for direct flash burns after 20 - 30 miles. The thing is most nuclear weapons are dial yeald so you can't count on knowing the MSD.

Besides only zombies caught in the blast will be killed the ones in the fallout zone will be mostly un effected, the only worse thing than flaming Zombies is Radioactive Zombies.

lol, radioactive zombies. now that's something to worry about. as for killing myself. i couldnt do it as stated above. i'd say the best way to go out though if i did have the gumption would be a makeshift pipe bomb of some sort. take out as many of those f***ers as i can.

As far as the post zday question. It'd depend on the situation. If you became a zombie through death as a result of "**** being full" or whatever, he'd probably turn instantly in which case i'd have to take im out in any means available. Then of course, incineration of the corpse. If it's spread like a virus through the blood, i'd just use the same method. incineration. Most likely any post zday surviving camp would have an incinerator or a place they use to dispose of corpses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom