I want OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu2duo

In Runtime
Just saw the latest keynote and the new OS X. WOW! I wish they would make it so it would run on a pc.
Only reason I stopped using macs.....the expensive hardware. But the darn OS X is simply awesome.
Apple is definitely making thee OS to have. Too bad it can't be installed on a pc.

use a transformation pack or bul a rg with compatible hardware then......

I've used flykite in the past. I'd much rather have the real OS X running on my pc.
When OS X first came out many years ago, I bought it and fell in love with it. IMO, the best OS in the world. Since learning about pc building, I switched. Apple expensive hardware drove me to stop using OS X.
Again, I saw the new features of the up coming latest OS X and all I can say, it' s fn awesome. I laugh when people believe the Vista is sooo cool especially when they mention Aero.
Take a good look at all the new features in the new OS X and there is no way in **** that Vista can compare.
Hope one day apple lets us pc users install os x.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

If Steve Jobs will destroy the clone program, there's no way in...

*looks down*

...that it'll be coming to the beige box anytime soon.

And if you ever decide to do it legally...
Low End Mac's Best Deals Index
...try used/older models.

Beige box? What's that? Oh, lol, you're talking about those pc's made several years ago. Right. No beige box's anymore.
Listen, a few years ago it was crazy, unheard of, ridiculous to even think that one day apple would go with Intel. That was the biggest joke, right?
And look what happened. Your boy Steve did the unthinkable.
So there is some chance that one day he'll do OS X for a PC. I wouldn't be surprised.

Older models? Not in a million years. The last mac I owned was a g3 b&w upgraded to a 500mzh g4. Darn slow. It's gotta be a new mac. And that mac mini...nope. I want a computer not a toy.
If steve ever decides to do a macpro for......under $700, then maybe.

If steve ever decides to do a macpro for......under $700, then maybe.
You're absurd. Can you get a Poweredge with those specs for $700?

Listen, a few years ago it was crazy, unheard of, ridiculous to even think that one day apple would go with Intel. That was the biggest joke, right?
Joke, no. Unbelievable, sort of, but history tends to repeat itself.
Star Trek project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OS X does run on the pc...I had it running on mine for awhile but i didn't really need it and all my programs are for PC....

Yep, a macpro for under $700 is absurd. It'll never happen. Maybe when steve dies and they hire another dude from coke. 8^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom