I think this tops the satanic warning list

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol man....beyond the whole 'how not to be homosexual' it sure took it's punches at a few different countries and a religion or two haha.

Don't know though, that satanic one was pretty crazy in itself

It must be a joke, i think it's ****ing hilarious. I must not use crayons of any color in the rainbow, the rainbow is the entire visible light spectrum, WTF. Anyone got any damn uv crayons, good excuse if you are in an art class or something. Sorry mam i couldn't use the crayons because i'm not a fag.

Sorry mam i couldn't use the crayons because i'm not a fag.
lol, I'd bust up laughing if someone said that in an art class.

Regardless if the dude is serious or not....it's still a joke to anyone who's NOT INSANE.

I mean look at the bottom...the ad (that I'm seeing now anyway) is a for a 'what would jesus do' thong lol....go to their store and you can blatantly tell it's a joke, basically busting at the religion it seems....mainly religious fanatics who almost believe this crap

bumper stickers "Who would jesus bomb" lol

EDIT: Haha http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.4460965

"My catholic priest, molested your honor roll student"

If your boy has a young sister, forbid him from entering her room except for the purposes of the type of ordinary heterosexual experimentation that occurs in any Christian household.

LOL!

How many of you freaks are guilty of this? :mad:.. I don't have a younger sister :p :D..

yeah I had to read that twice because I thought to myself "wtf, that didn't just say what I thought it did.....did it?"

Yeah, no sister here either, be it younger or older.

"occurs in any christian household" lol

from thier forums,
Conservative Christian fundamentalists have total dominance of both houses of Congress, the Senate, White House, and most governorships. We're a heartbeat away from dominating the Supreme Court. In November 2006 we'll gain so much power in Congress and the Senate that we will be able to rewrite the constitution to say whatever we want
haha, delusional right wing assholes. :rolleyes:

It's a joke....has to be. Noone can be that stupid yet unintentionally funny...can they?

Haha, this is hilarious. I'm not feeling mean so I'll just say that its obviouly a joke, lol. How can you not see it? Seriously...they called San Francisco San Fransissyco...and it just got worse from that point on...

Hilarious...if anyone SERIOUSLY believes thats true...they deserve to be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom