i-pod video

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a new media center player that uses the windows media center interface that out now that ipodish and zeninsh. but I haven't check it out yet

motoxer4533 said:
Get the Creative Vision: M. It is exactly like the Video IPod, except not made by Apple, of course (Made by Creative Labs). The thing is awesome - Never had a single problem with it.

You don't need a program like ITunes, all you need is Windows Media Player. It will convert your video files if needed.

Also, read some C-Net reviews on it- it was rated top Media Player, over all Ipod models.

Get the Video IPod. It is exactly like the Creative Vision: M, except not made by Creative Labs, of course (Made by Apple). The thing is awesome - Never had a single problem with it.

You don't need a program like Windows Media Player, all you need is ITunes. It will convert your video files if needed.

Also, read some C-Net reviews on it- it was rated top Media Player, over all Creative models.

Creative's has a 2.5" 320x240 display
Apple's has a 2.5" 320x240 display

Creative's has 14 hours music, 4 hours video
Apple's has 20 hours music, 6.5 hours video

What are you talking about?

I got that from Newegg, and my friends who have a Zen and an iPod verified it.

Either way, you use too many hyphens. It's iPod, and Cnet. It's Tech-Forums. It's nVidia, not n-vidia. It's not A-pple or M-icrosoft.

ok, but that isnt the point right now is it? and would you rather I talk TheEnd???

I dont think that Newegg even carries the creative zen m vision do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom