I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I know that IE7 isnt. WMP11 i would say is.

I installed MCE on there not long ago. I had trouble getting updates for it so i installed SP3 right away and then ran the updates. There was no WMP11 updates but it is on there.

As for how to get those files, you would have to contact them to get them.

I know that IE7 isnt. WMP11 i would say is.

I installed MCE on there not long ago. I had trouble getting updates for it so i installed SP3 right away and then ran the updates. There was no WMP11 updates but it is on there.

As for how to get those files, you would have to contact them to get them.

ok. i'll try to figure out another way

I will contact them myself. See if i can get those files. Maybe being a MVP can work some magic for me.

How to obtain help and support for this security update
For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site:

That is what we were talking about. They did not provide the downloads. Thanks for finding them though. Should help Eric out greatly.

thanks.

what are the 2 bottom update? I notice that one is 1.3 gig which is 4 times bigger than sp3.

edit. never mind. it's just a few updates that has every language in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom