I Need a New FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
ok im starting to get bored playing the FPS's i have so im getting a new one.

im not sure what to get, i was gonna get FEAR but it dosent run on my computer.

here's what i have

HL2
DOD:S
CS:S
HL1
007 nightfire
Farcry
Seriours Sam 2
Battlefield 2 w/special forces
Halo

im thinking of either Doom 3. quake 4(if it'll run), call of duty 1 and/or 2, suprisingly COD2 does run on my shitty old dell.

so what do you think is the best choice for me, im also thinking about the sin episodes cause it also comes with sin 1 and the multiplayer.

i wouldn't recommend doom3, gets boring real quick.

UT04 can be a good laugh. If you're hardcore then Raven Shield is very good. Bros in arms road to hill 30 is alright but the gameplay degenerates as you play through. COD is good.

Americas Army
Freedom Fighters
Any medal of Honor game
Battlefeild 1942 and Vietnam
Counter Strike
Delta Force

Those are those i can think of at the minute. More will come too me later.

Freedom fighters!? You gotta be kiding me, thats not even a FPS and my does it suck a$$

MrCoffee said:
Freedom fighters!? You gotta be kiding me, thats not even a FPS and my does it suck a$$

what are you saying, freedom fighters was one of the best games i've ever played (on xbox) and it's my favorite game from EA (god i hate EA games)

MrZucchiniHead said:
what are you saying, freedom fighters was one of the best games i've ever played (on xbox) and it's my favorite game from EA (god i hate EA games)

Exactly my point, its a console game and therefore by definition cr@p on the pc.
The graphics are awful, the plot is tacky and the actual shooting element of the game is console based and so much inferior to even your average PC FPS fare.

Meh, freedom fighters isnt exactly First person shooter (more third person shooter) but its still worth playing through. Its fun just mowing down people.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom