I, my friends, am an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the little book you get from dmv or whatever they have un in cannucksville, in the US its so **** easy. good luck

In Australia we have Sims you can get for training purposes.

Link

Screenshots

Maybe you can get a similar thing where you are, or even request a cd from the site linked.

Regardless, good luck with it.

Over here you have to take driving lessons + theory. It's really hard. I almost got crushed between two trucks today on the highway. I already passed the theory test; gotta do driving test some time in March.

I failed my first time making a right on red. She said it was illegal at that intersection......psht.

Got it the second time just fine though. They also made us wait two weeks to take it again. Dont fail it hippie.

WorldIndustries said:
I've failed my beginners driving permit test... Twice.

If I don't pass tomorrow, I will cry.

I went for mine on my 16th birthday. There were a total of 18 questions, and I had to get atleast 15 of them correct. By the time I was on the 10th question, I had already gotten 3 wrong which meant that I couldn't afford to get anymore wrong or else I'd fail. In the end, I ended up passing, and when I was done with the test I sighed a big sigh of relief and said "that was close...". Everyone else that was testing laughed...and they all failed. :p

I passed 100% on my first try. Written test and driving test.
That's only because you could drive and perform "favors" for the instructor at the same time. Psht, cheater.

I passed the written firsty try, not the driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom