I love Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got a chance to play through this game. The last Zelda game I purchased was the first one for N64, Ocarina of Time I think was the name. That was a great game. I also have the one that game out of SNES, classic too.

Windwaker is a great game, great story, huge, puzzling and action packed. i loved the cell shading and i hate closed minded people who dismiss it without playing it-sometimes, purely based on the fact that it is cell shaded and "kiddy".

i have a friend who is very much an X-box fan and loves "mature" games he was really cynical of WW even though he liked the previous zeldas. But i lent him my GC and i think that he definitely liked WW so that just goes to show.

yup finally got a GC w/ windwaker.. aaaah.. nice game :) true bout the boating i got stuck already after getting the stone from the deku tree.. now where the hell are the pirates lol.. watever ill figure it out on my own :p

gimli of gloin said:
(cough) emulator (cough)

i doubt there's a GC emu that works as of yet. o btw i got past the pirates.. i just haven't had the time to play now. bought ninja gaiden black for xbox and its kept me quite entertained *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom