I love Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
I have recently started playing the Windwaker again and I like it very much.

Just letting you all know that. :)

Me i dont like windwaker at all! I mean the first level starts you off without a weapon. The rest is probably corny

Man, that is the best way to give a game a chance I have ever seen!

Lencho said:
Me i dont like windwaker at all! I mean the first level starts you off without a weapon. The rest is probably corny

thats what gives it the extra *umph* if you know what i mean. if you start of with superman-like qualities in the first level...than that would absolutely be corny. take for example "dungeon siege" or "diablo"....they dont give that grand master champion superman status right away...because the whole idea is the challenge of actualy climbing that long ladder to the top. because having it easy in the first level will nullify the whole purpose of the game.

i really wish i got into it but i just couldnt. i got bored of it easy on. it is a good game like any other zelda but the others had u into it really easily and really early.

so wait let me get this straight? You said you don't like windwaker, but haven't even played it??

That's just ignorant

in comparison to the other zelda games this one was my least favorite...you spend so much friggin time on that boat it becomes boring after awhile...so many times i would just hold down the joystick and just let it sail and id watch tv or do something else....too much sailing was my only problem...decent plot? yes...decent action?....very much so...but TOO MUCH SAILING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom