i havnt been here in a long time... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been awhile since i have actively participated on TF.. After I joined the Army in 07 I have been really busy :(
I miss the old days.

I have been wondering where half the old croud has gone, I joined just after the mass ToV rebellion thing but all the names ring bells.

Anyone anywhere near the San Gabriel Valley besides Sean W.?

If so, I'll buy ya a drink for all the good times.

vernong never showed up once he got a car lool

Considering his first car was a Mazdaspeed3 I can't really blame him. Though I talked to him recently and he said he was getting a Civic and his sister was inheriting the Mazda. I told him to enjoy his new dishwasher.

There is nothing wrong with the Civics. I have had one for 2 years now and the thing has been a joy to drive.

hmm, just how good are hondas ?
A personal friend of the family at tires plus said my mothers 2002 camaro is going to need to be rebuilt scratch.
He said the price tag for rebuilding all the old parts will be about $7500.
He told me and my mother to look into any new or pre-owned honda and told me those cars won't break down so easily every 6 to 12 months.

Seing as how I gave my mother nearly 2000 dollars for finiancial help and rent money, I told her we need to invest a good car for her.
Me, I won't be getting a car until march, after I saved 6000 dollars, I really am looking into a volkswagon bug 2005 model or chevrolete astro van.
I tell you though chevroletes current vans are pretty good and don't cause much of a problem.

Anyway uzi it's good to see your back, remember me ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom