I feel dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it is a really nice looking avatar, but I dont know what it is.

it is a representation of string theory (i love science and math so it fits me) it looks better at the original size though...and you can tell more of what it is.

Oh yeah, you love math too - I remember. I love math, havent done anything to that level though. Algebra up to and including some calculus, but not anything like string theory, number theory, linear algebra, although I have dabbled some with linear algebra. Those matrices are interesting, though I dont fully understand them. I would like to learn some, because they use it in cryptography a real lot, and I find that interesting.

Oh yeah, you love math too - I remember. I love math, haven't done anything to that level though. Algebra up to and including some calculus, but not anything like string theory, number theory, linear algebra, although I have dabbled some with linear algebra. Those matrices are interesting, though I don't fully understand them. I would like to learn some, because they use it in cryptography a real lot, and I find that interesting.

I have not done too much math or science yet in school...I've learned much of it on my own (science more then math). I have touched base on a lot of different areas though. I'm taking university level math (not sure exactly what yet) and university level physics...probably chemistry and biology at that level as well next year. I am only in grade 10 right now...I'm just taking enriched level courses, this has allowed me to take the courses i want. Before my education is done though i will have a PHD or two....im looking forward to it.

I guess this is getting quite off topic though lol...

^never said i would? i meant when my complete education,,,not in my high school years lol. also the things i will be going into will probably be more like 6-7-8 years lol.

My sister took nine years to finish out her PhD. Of course she had a brain tumor and leukemia along the way, as well as teaching the entire time she in her doctorate at Auburn.

Wow, now that is dedication, and persistence ! As well as just plain knowing what she wanted ! My hat is off to her :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom