I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have decided that I am going to finally do it and get a tatoo..... of a weighted companion cube.

It's going to be companion cube with a text "True Love" written underneigth it.

I am going to put on my left sholder. Just high enough so that I can cover it with a short sleeve shirt if I have too.

Sweet. My wife has a bunch of Tats. After the holidays she is getting another one as well.

Love the Companion Cube idea.

How about you get one that says the Walrus bearing the cake is a lie?

Sort of like this eh?

love_and_lies.jpg

I have 2 tattoos now and I love 'em. Not those ones though lol.

so long as you make sure to have it done "right" I know that's all subjective to all the tatoo loving people...but I believe there is a bare minimum regardless of who's eye beholdens it ;)

case in point, the guy who works with me is the "need attention" type...always flipping out his cellphone chitting and chatting...early on in the work relationship, he felt I had to acknowledge his "tats" so he would roll up his sleeves...and keep propping them up so that I could see...I didn't pay much attention. However, what I did see was a little sad, it was like tatoos drawn by some 8 year old. I am sure he picked them out too....not good :D

gl with the "tat"

One of the reason why i am keeping it just high enough so i can cover it with a shirt a short sleeve shirt when I need to. Eg. At work.

The only thing that I am debating about is whether or not i get the tat on my left or right sholder.

Get it on the opposite side of your dominant arm. Simple tasks like writing are very annoying for the first 2 weeks after.

Get it on the opposite side of your dominant arm. Simple tasks like writing are very annoying for the first 2 weeks after.
Hmm.... just means i am going to have to sleep on my other shoulder for the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom