how to submit my website in google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwin

Beta member
hi.....i created web site newly.so i need information on how to submit my web site in google and also a sitemap.....:confused:

There is a lot of work to do, Google Webmaster tools will help you get started pretty fast. Mak213 already posted the site. They show you how to setup robot.txt, sitemap, and more.

Tommy you seem to be doing easy things difficult.... As I said - start working and you will have done that automatically

Automatically in a way yes, as google or search engines in general does index pages automatically even without correct SEO, sitemaps, robots.txt, etc. However, to be ranked high in search engines you will need all those basic steps along with good content, keywords, and backlinks. Yes you can receive backlinks automatically by having good content that people would want to post on their page. But to get farther faster, you must take all those basic steps.

You are able to include your site to Google search engine absolutely for free. Google is a fully automated search engine that uses software known as "spiders" to crawl the web on a regular basis and find sites to add to their index.

Use services such as digg,stumbleupon,reddit and so on. Make sure your urls are SE friendly, keep the content flowing. In some case i manage to index pages 8 minutes after i wrote them.

To submit your site is useless. Get some good links to your site. After that sign up for Google Webmaster Tools and submit the sitemap there. Or add a reference at sitemap in robots.txt file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom