How to hide HTML in the body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datazing

Baseband Member
Hey guys, first off here's where im coming from....

to increase traffic to my site and get higher in the search engines, I decided to put a section on each of my pages that contains about 4000 repetitive keywords and phrases, then make that text the same color as my background so visitors cant see it unless they highlight it. However, since the words are on the page, search engines will pick it up.

Is there a way to make it "invisible" so it doesnt even show up on the page when highlighted?

Thanks!!

That is meerley a myth. Infact, Searchbots have ways of detecting that giving you even poorer results or none at all.

Just make sure you have a set of specific keywords and a detailed description and the contont of your site is good, and use a search engine submitter to blast your site.

doing that will only get you booted off some search engines. if you have a good site the visiters will come, just wait.

i beleive you can use comment tags or put text inside a table or DIV with a very tiny width and height. not sure if this will accomplish your task.

cool thanks guys, take a look at my newer site http://www.microzing.com granted its running so i get commissions off the links, but on the same token I want it to be a positive, quality, useful sites for people to get info on the products on. what would you guys add to it content wise to keep people coming back? Forums? I was going to give links to free online virus scans, tools.

forgot to tell you, the site has only been up for less than a week so dont knock it too hard hehe... but take a look at the PC-cillin page.. i wrote up a pretty good review on it and thats what id like to do with the other products. tell me your ideas

use the keywords in bold, italic but do not over do it, the search engines are not that dumb. Use alt tag on any pictures. Make sure you have some content or you will get nowhere.

You will also need to build your backlinks, and wait wait wait, to see if you are successful. Build a good site and they will come.

OMG... you guys really outta see my site now... its nuts.... I actually have CONTENT!! and not just ads for software!!

and the best part is......... PEOPLE LIKE IT!!! im getting about 2600 page impressions /day!!! its sweet!....

whoever said "build a quality site and they will come"... thanks! that was the best info I ever got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom