How to get readymade flash intros and websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Beta member
Hi,

I have started doing web development as a freelancer. I want to create flash intros and website on my own. But I have a problem. I do not have knowledge of Flash. Can anyone please tell me some place or software from where I can get readymade flash intros or similar stuff at some nominal price?

Henry Norman

Hi,

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.
I have checked the links given by you. I have visited the website www.flashkit.com. But I
couldnÂ’t find any stuff of my interest there.

The resources at www.trendyflash.com are really good. Please suggest me some more links like this so that I must have a better choice.

On www.monstertemplates.com the templates are costly.

Actually I need some software tool which is capable of making flash intros, presentations or websites that are fully customizable and could be tuned to my needs as and when required.

So give me some more suggestions to have best choice.

Henry Norman

henry said:
...fully customizable and could be tuned to my needs as and when required.

Macromedia Flash, if you want it done your way do it yourself. Ask for help on the FlashKit forum and follow tutorials. IMO maybe you should just stick to the beginner stuff like Trendy Flash, it doesn't sound like you are willing to put forth the effort to learn it on your own.

Yessir...learn Flash yourself...it'll be worth the time you put into it.

www.boxedart.com has a ton of flash intros and sites. You get full access to them for a small fee of $49.95/6months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom