How Tall and What Weight Are You ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend was like that once, until he tried those weight gainers, along with eating like an animal. He slowed down his cardiovascular activites, and went for heavy weight training to gain more weight.

I'm like an Ultimate Soldier

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs (I eat like crazy and still have my 6 pack)
Sports/Activities: Track, Regular workouts, Running. Not a big fan of organized sports but I play now and then. O yea, I bike A LOT!

BTW The shakes are only good short term, if you drink then for a longer period of time you risk ruining your liver/digestive track.

Also you may not have any fast food while you endue in taking protein drinks, caz if you do those drink will not have any effect at all. It has to be GREENS + protein drinks, limited fiber. NO AMINO/FATTY ACIDS. That means no chips, soft drinks, candy, cake all the good stuff :p

BTW The shakes are only good short term, if you drink then for a longer period of time you risk ruining your liver/digestive track.

Also you may not have any fast food while you endue in taking protein drinks, caz if you do those drink will not have any effect at all. It has to be GREENS + protein drinks, limited fiber. NO AMINO/FATTY ACIDS. That means no chips, soft drinks, candy, cake all the good stuff :p

how do they ruin your liver/digestive track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom