How much of a gamer are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap you guys have a lot of games. I have about 30, and put probably about 5 hours a day into gaming. PC is the only way to game, so I dont have any other systems.

omg you lamer, yes im joking about the wings, the only thing its saying is that HOT WINGS ARE FRIGGIN GOOD!!

since i dont' have a job and i'm not in school at the moment i spend most of my waking time playing games.. not pc games right now because i don't have my new system but when that happens then it will be like all day never off. I will play games like unreal tournament 2004, Americas army, and possibly doom 3 if my computer can handle it (i don't think it can) so yeah.

i won't even tell you how few games i have but my all time favorite is Need for Speed Underground (c'mon 2nd version!!!) and Colin McRea Rally 4. Hours spent playing? well work days 2-3 hours, off days, 8-12 hours mostly online gaming (the wonder of high speed internet!).

I don't play anymore....last year I played a lot (8h a day), but i'm more interested in other pc-stuff rightnow. Since my father's 1800+ crashed and he didn't want tha games anymore to be played on his comp I had to stop (nevermind...the games were becoming much more demanding at that time)

Just take a look at me specs, and you will see why I didn't game on with my own system

When I get a new rig I wil play again.....(but no money:()

hang in there major, i know how u feel. i have games problably in the 100s and i can't play half of them because my computer isn't powerful enough. plan to start upgrading at the end of this month.

i go to alot of lan parties, actually have a quake lan party to go to today, so thats where my gaming really is.

Cool, thanks everyone for taking the time to post your replys, as always they're appreciated.

As for myself, I've been buying PC games for years... I have some that I don't even play anymore but they're good to have for the occasional LAN party.

I play about 2-4 hours a day (while at work sometimes) mostly on the PC, I have a PS2 but I really prefer the PC feeling.

I just finished playing Doom 3, talk about a game that will get you to jump...

Among the games that I own my favorites are:

COD (Call Of Duty)
Warcraft III
Americas Army
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam (No offense to the viet peepz) :)
RTCW (Return to Castle Wolfenstein)
Half Life
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
C&C Yuris Revenge
C&C Generals
Star Craft
Hitman
Star Wars Jedi Knight
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back