How Many TF members are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puressence

In Runtime
Hey Guys,
I was looking at the introduction threads, and I got to thinking, how many registered members are there? I looked around for the answer but couldn't find one. I was just purely curious.
Thanks,
-Pure

About 500 active and about 70 regulars the rest are people who only show up from time to time in need of help.

Bottom of the main page, under "Computer Forum Statistics"... 49,459 as of this posting.

Roger that, I just noticed the quick stats, and came here to try and post them. Obviously, you guys beat me to it. I think you guys (the mods, admins, and contributing members) deserve a pat on the back, and a round of applause (haha). This has been a very valuable resource for me and I will not be one of those who only shows up in need of help.
-Pure

Roger that, I just noticed the quick stats, and came here to try and post them. Obviously, you guys beat me to it. I think you guys (the mods, admins, and contributing members) deserve a pat on the back, and a round of applause (haha). This has been a very valuable resource for me and I will not be one of those who only shows up in need of help.
-Pure

Good !, we only like contributing members :laughing:

Although, what is the definition of a contributing member ? because where as i am always active, whether i contribute something of any use is another matter entirely :p

Sub 1000 posts i helped people. 1000 to 1500 posts was just me post whoring to 2000 posts, and then i gave up and use tech forums as a social site more than a tech site (although i occasionaly do my bit here and there) If off topic posts counted i would wager money about my post counter being around double/tripple it's current value..

If off topic posts counted i would wager money about my post counter being around double/tripple it's current value..

SAME

I'm still mad that it doesn't count to post in OT... this site is as much of a community as it is a support site.

*Beats dario*

NO just bloody no knowing our luck we will break the unwritten law an summon some kind evil demon by speaking all the members names, or worse yet norcent....

-Pure

I second that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom