How many hours do YOU spend gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.

[t..o..m]

I can't brain today
Query... HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPENDING GAMING??

It can either be per week or per day depending on how much you do.

What game dominates most of your gaming time???

How much gaming do you WANT to do but can't due to foreseen circumstances?? (girlfriend ie girl who is your "friend")

I used to game like 30+ hours a week, now I only spend maybe 5 hours a week gaming...

depends. Week days only about 3 hours a day.
Weekends prob 7+

The game depends on what i feel like playing, right now it is stalker shadow of chernobyl and the witcher mostly, with the random game mixed in now and then.

I really can't answer this because it varies a lot. Some weeks I won't play any games other weeks I'll play way to much. A lot also depends on whats going on and who is around. My friend that I played games with the most moved so he barely ever visits but when he does we play games for hours on end.

For me it varies greatly. When I get a new game I can spend 3 hours a day until it is beaten, then I may not play for a few weeks. Wife and kids cut into gaming time. If I am lucky the kids are asleep at 8pm and I can game for a while. My wife is pretty cool about it because she knows it comes in waves. Currently playing dawn of war again to prepare for dawn of war 2.

20mins a day on average.
- Usually spread to 2 hours every so often through the week.

Before I quit WoW and before TBC it was like 30-40 hours / week. Nowadays maybe 30min - 1hr daily on weekdays, unless I get out my wheel / raceseat rig in the living room, which calls for more play time since it is a PITA to set up. Weekends around 2-3 hour / day.

I always have several very different games installed on my PC. Right now these are: Bioshock (I just installed it for first time), Company of Heroes, World in Conflict, Fallout 3, NWN2, Warhammer Online (but didn't renew my sub, waiting for the 1.2 patch), Orange Box (trying to hone my crappy FPS skills in Halflife on hard in order to start playing TF2 :D).

On my laptop I have NWN1 with the expansions and WoW (I don't know why it's still there :D).

On the PS3 I play a bit of Tekken: DR, GH3, GT5P, DiRT, Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed. Mostly GT5P, just started playing on pro with every driving help off and still can't control a Viper or a Mustang properly.

Some Wii with the kids on the weekends, kid's games. :D

Too many :D

At one point i was obsessed with bf2, and i did 29 hours in a week, but now about 5-10 hours, shoots up at the weekend :p

On work days (weekdays) I get about 4, maybe 5 hours of gaming done a night. On weekends it depends on what is going on. If nothing is going on and I have nothing to take care of I would/will game pretty much all day long. However that doesn't always happen. Either my girlfriend needs attention or I have stuff going on.

So about 4 hours a night on weekdays and weekends about 8-10 hours a day.

Back when I played SOCOM I would spend 12 hours a day playing to stuff at times. One day I called in sick and played for 15 straight hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom