How many desktop shortcuts do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I need to clear out the crap I used a system restore disk and never got a chance to clear out the crap.

yea I am planing on getting CE we could own on that.

a few.

untitledqi2.jpg

updatedversionat6.jpg

i deleted some stuff and installed more stuff, making it from 15 back to 19... no improvement

yea I need to clear out the crap I used a system restore disk and never got a chance to clear out the crap.

yea I am planing on getting CE we could own on that.

btw if and when u install halo, don't install gamespy arcade... its a spyware from what i've heard and its unnecessary

EDIT down to 18, i deleted regmon, cuz i cleared all the reg entries of fraps trial

It is unnecessary but I doubt it is spyware. Oh and nice back ground where did you get it?

wow...to those that have a wall of icons.....do you guys actually use all of them?...eventually? haha..

gamespy is not spyware...its a software which lets you play multiplayer games for free online against other people. Worked for NWN, Majesty...a load of games, also has its own built-in games.

Gamespy is a pretty neat program, actually.

gamespy is not spyware...its a software which lets you play multiplayer games for free online against other people. Worked for NWN, Majesty...a load of games, also has its own built-in games.

Gamespy is a pretty neat program, actually.

oh ok... sry for the misunderstanding, the first time i installed halo and ran a spyware scan i was like alarmed, i just removed it immediately, but thanks for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom