How long do i have to wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "The Linux Machine..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
-You got that right! :rolleyes: PS2 is an exellent system! Never has a Console emerged so unscailled compared to other consoles on the market. Multitaps, online gaming, online BROWSING!?!? And it's even connectable to a Linux Machine!! And anything you don't like about it, IS UPGRADABLE!! I'm talking; PC133 SGRAM, embedded microprocessor, and yes, even the graphics you so dearly dislike! All upgradable! You can even put a 120GB Hard drive in there if you want! So whatever you do, PLEASE don't bash the Playstation 2!!! :angry: :cool:

what about that long forgoten dreamcast. you could do online games and browse the web with its standerd modem and optional network card you could get a kebord and mouse and use its os microsofe ce based to do word prossing exe. you could plug manyhtings aka hdd's into it via its seareal/firewire (cant rember) port and the 'VMU' or visual memory unit you had a little display depending on the game right on the controller and you could play mini games on the vmu that contributed to the main game you where playing on the console also they where well designed controllers with anolog throtles and such. it was ahead of its time, it whent the way of the edsel and the mini disk sigh
also you can do all that with a pc and you can also emulate all of the consoles to date.
ps never had a hardwhere problem with the dream cast that i have been using for so long now.

The GTA devs don't have anything to say? I'm sure if you poked around the official site or the creator site, you'd find info on when the PC version is planned to come out.

Re: "The Linux Machine..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
-You got that right! :rolleyes: PS2 is an exellent system! Never has a Console emerged so unscailled compared to other consoles on the market. Multitaps, online gaming, online BROWSING!?!? And it's even connectable to a Linux Machine!! And anything you don't like about it, IS UPGRADABLE!! I'm talking; PC133 SGRAM, embedded microprocessor, and yes, even the graphics you so dearly dislike! All upgradable! You can even put a 120GB Hard drive in there if you want! So whatever you do, PLEASE don't bash the Playstation 2!!! :angry: :cool:

So u posted this on this board with ur ps2 then right? ah thought not. Browsing on a console thru a TV is rubbish (dreamcast proved that). Use a monitor yea? Well sorry but surely thats what u plug ur PC into.

So once u've spent a fortune upgrading the ENTIRE insides of a ps2 you coulda bought a decent PC or have a xbox in every room.

What exactly are you gonna use a 120gb HD for anyway?

Sorry dude but u gotta move with the times. The ps2 had it's day a long time ago, just let it rest in peace.

I'm talking; PC133 SGRAM
Wooooweeee! PC133 huh? Man oh man, Gil...we taint seen critters like tha' bafor! Speed to clean your whistle!
embedded microprocessor
Guess what, Billy! Your embedded processor is EMBEDDED. Upgrade that.
and yes, even the graphics you so dearly dislike!
Well shucks, Jeb...them thar TeeVees can'a make pictures like them moneetarrrs. Maybe if wees put betta' picture-card in PeeEssToo, it will...no...even mah mule nos tha' won' worky.
All upgradable!
Whoa! Embedded components and completely upgradable! Wow! Free soldering iron and Electronics-for-Dummies with every PS2!
You can even put a 120GB Hard drive in there if you want!
Soon as I figure out what you'd need 120GB of storage for on a PS2, I'll make fun of that as well.
So whatever you do, PLEASE don't bash the Playstation 2
Too late. Sorry.

Hmm there's me bashing the PS2 and ShoobieRat comes along and bashes it even better! TuT :)

PS i got ther first about the HD though ;)

The ONLY advantages I ever saw out of game consoles are:

1. I get to sit on the couch in my living-room instead of a chair.

2. I can use my big-screen TV. (And if I stand really far away, I can almost imagine it has the same picture quality as my computer monitor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom