How does this Computer look?

Yea, your thought process there is backwards buddy. Running two cards doesn't do squat for tearing, but it does add micro-stutter which IMO is worse. They are also extremely weak cards.

You'd be better off getting a GTX 960 for the money.

That CPU can be dropped to the 8320 as well. Save your money where it counts. (The 8350 and above are literally the same processor as the 8320, just clocked higher)

Don't buy that craptacular PSU either. Use the extra money saved on that CPU to get at least a Corsair CX500.

You'd also be better off just getting yourself a cheaper case to give more of a budget towards better GPU power. Seriously, if you want to game at 1080p or above you want a decent graphics solution and a quality PSU behind it.

Lukario, I'll +1 what PP is saying. a GTX 960 is a FAR better card than the one you're planning to get. You'll get far more performance out of it. 1080p gaming doesn't generally require 4GB of VRAM unless the game is something like GTA V or perhaps BF4 (Not sure on the BF4, but I know GTA has been giving my mates with a 4 GB 980 some issues on Ultra haha)

Lukario, I'll +1 what PP is saying. a GTX 960 is a FAR better card than the one you're planning to get. You'll get far more performance out of it. 1080p gaming doesn't generally require 4GB of VRAM unless the game is something like GTA V or perhaps BF4 (Not sure on the BF4, but I know GTA has been giving my mates with a 4 GB 980 some issues on Ultra haha)
Think he wound up with a 290 actually.

Back
Top Bottom