How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what is it with socks getting lost in the laundry??? i've prolly lost a gross of socks in the wash! gosh...so annoying...lol

comfortable shirts, mostly plain single color without much stuff on front or the back.. Jeans, or loose pants.. and random cheap shoes, provided they are comfortable enough for me..

DJ-CHRIS said:
If you know how to get deals, I can get 50$ shirts for 10$ and stuff like that.

Me too...you can also go to stores such as "Ross Dress for Less" and get these kinds of deals all the time.

i'll stick to the old ragged jeans with holes in em.....it adds character as my father would say...lol....i've only got like 3 pair of pants and shorts and about 8 or 9 shirts

H4x3r said:
and what is it with socks getting lost in the laundry??? i've prolly lost a gross of socks in the wash! gosh...so annoying...lol

I have no idea how they get lost, but im spray painting the bottom's white so I know if someone takes my socks.

hoodies in the winter....so comfortable.

brown is my fav color, so i usually wear it.
I like blazers, bootcut jeans, loafers or adidas sneakers, button down tops or logo tees (old navy is great with those!!)

Emily said:
I usually wear jeans, Led Zep t-shirts, hippie skirts. If my outfit's boring then I either wear a pink polka-dot purse or cool shoes.

That sounds like fun...

I would love to know how my socks get lost in the washer to, i spend a lot of money on socks, once i lost a pair of pants in the wash.... $40 pair of pants, i went crazy looking for them, so i finaly took the washer apart and there they where, at the bottom on the machine outside the barrel thing......

Scientists discovered years ago theres a portal in which the sock gnomes take just one sock of each pair. They of course work for the International Sock United Conspiracy Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom