How Do I Wash Blood Off A Shirt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: How Do I Wash Blood Off A Shirt??

Harper said:
soak in cold water. And then put in the wash on cold.

Do not use warm water.

If some one stabbed you, I would be taking it to the police.

Naw man, he's to ghetto for that wacked out stuff. Seriously, whats up with gangs today " I'm going to stab him because, well, it will earn honor from my homeboys"

haha now im laughing my *** off...

"i said too much"
"the cops are watching me hard now"

so this guy came up to you and attacked you with a knife and you punched him a couple of times in the head and he ran away?!!? him, with a knife, against you, unarmed. you got some ******* gangs up there yo....

I bet you're just one of those sick people that are bored with their own life so they make up some crazy extravagant stories online to make it seem like they're a different person....

How old are you? 16? 17? I'll tell you what son....gang or not, get your head out of wherever the **** it's stuck and do something else with your life.

I don't think anyone stabbed him.

Gangsta using computer = unlikely
Gangsta on a tech-forums = extremely rare

You would be spending your money on drugs, and not talking about buying things, you would be stealing them.

dont call him a gangsta...the cops are watching remember? they've been watching TF for at least 2 years now.....I heard that Nubius is actually operating undercover for the FBI.

oh crap I've said too much!!!! someone close this thread ....we're all going to die!!!

:confused:

molsen said:
dont call him a gangsta...the cops are watching remember? they've been watching TF for at least 2 years now.....I heard that Nubius is actually operating undercover for the FBI.

oh crap I've said too much!!!! someone close this thread ....we're all going to die!!!

:confused:

Too bad Nubius is American, and this guy *would* be in trouble with Canadian police.

Canadian police don't check the net. American ones do.

123Justin said:
anyone know wut to use to wash dried blood off a shirt and jacket?
Dried blood cannot be removed from such material due to the fact that each transending fibre is lubricated with a maloxyed liquid. This liquid takes on the characteristics (example: colors) of other complex liquids such as blood or grape juice. Once these liquids interact with each other, they are indirectly merged, resulting in clostation or a stain if you speak weak english.

Shouldn't you have learned this **** in elementary school? [Flame SNIPPED].

Re: Re: How Do I Wash Blood Off A Shirt??

Majik said:
Dried blood cannot be removed from such material due to the fact that each transending fibre is lubricated with a maloxyed liquid. This liquid takes on the characteristics (example: colors) of other complex liquids such as blood or grape juice. Once these liquids interact with each other, they are indirectly merged, resulting in clostation or a stain if you speak weak english.

Shouldn't you have learned this **** in elementary school? [Flame SNIPPED].

Um...get out of the house. I understood none of that. i like ur last comment. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom