Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Gimp said:
Well,

I was walking down the street one dark and rainy night when i ran into an old buddy of mine. He now, is missing his right leg and his left arm, but hes still got good balance so thats all that matters. So anyway, we walk into the coner bar thinking we are going to get some heavy drinking on, but to our surpize the bar had turned into a day care for children with major pituitary disorders, so we promptley left.

As we were on the way to our next destantion my buddy had a heart attact and i rushed him to the hospital were he later died. So being sad and depressed i just started walking down the street with no where to go, i was tired and wet and i just wanted to go in some where warm and dry, so i walked into the nearest bar and had 13 beers.

So being compleatly wasted I started my venture home. I ran into all kinds of drug dealers, crack whores homeless people and a PINK ELEPHANT!!!! So I was like, WTF, theres a PINK ELEPHANT just walking down the street (since it was PINK and all I just had to talk to it and see if it talked back) so I said "Was up, PINK ELEPHANT" and he/she said " Waz Up cracker! At that point I made a break for it and ran as fast as I could.

So I make it all the way to the safty of my home where I could just relax, BUT NOOOO, THREE Ninja's were standing ouitside of my fron door with THROWING STARS, so after i kicked all there asses i could finally go inside and relax.

Once I got inside this one guy that posts here said, "Hey man go check out this website, so I did and here I AM!

:p :p

lol :D

I was browsing yaxay.com's forums and found this Chopper's design. I clicked on the link and decided to join!

It was rather weird how I found this site... I guess lol. The board where I RP off and on used one of your tech designs and gave whoever designed it credit and also credited the board. The link was at the bottom of the page so I decided to check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom