how cool am I

Status
Not open for further replies.
hygor said:
i think this is a phishing scam... his next story will be that he is nigerian and his uncle died, but he needs someone to pose as his uncles son in order to claim the millions he left... all you need to do is give him your bank details and a couple of thousand dollars!

WHOA! That's a really good one...

Anyone wanna help a depressed nigerian? My uncle just died... :(

first bond, WTF is this about?
------------------
also nothing has actually happened to you, I've actually gotten mugged(shat my pants) so don't brag about your silly stories about riding in front of a truck. It's almost like you want something bad to happen so you can tell everyone about it. I hope you get what you wish for.

I tell you its the truth and I don't do drugs and i wish i was 12 or 13 cause thats when school was fun cause of playgrounds!!! but I am 16 fags

jamesbond09 said:
I tell you its the truth and I don't do drugs and i wish i was 12 or 13 cause thats when school was fun cause of playgrounds!!! but I am 16 fags

... and we're still waiting for the point. If one is only as old as they act, then you are definately there, bud.

Hi, I found your story james to be incredibly confusing. You made absolutely no sense, so I came to the conclusion that you just want attention for some reason and now you've got it. (Not the good kind of attention though.)

i do drugs, i liek to smoke alil arctic silver 5 on occasion. one time i got hit by car, and i exploded, then i came out of the ear of henry clay and signed the constitution

when i saw your post you only had 9 replies, did you sign on TF just to tell us u almost died?

Oh, is that what this is about? "How I almost died?"

Boy, have I got some stories for you, then. :rolleyes:

apokalipse said:
wow, this thread is going nowhere fast...

Nowhere can't go nowhere since nowhere was in the first post.

James bond, go stick your hand in a blender, press the on key, and never come back to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom