Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joeisalsocool said:
Well, seeing how I dont usually have class till 12:30, and I live on campus, my body gets up around 9 and I always eat breakfast. I feel a little out of the loop on this thread :eek: Never smoked a day in my life either, rather spend that money on computer stuff!! :cool:
I also weigh about 135, and dont really work out, one could say I have a high motabalism.
-Joe

Lol, you're the "best" (and luckiest, 12:30...hate you...) of all of us.

Re: Re: Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Harper said:
By yourself a NOKIA 3315 and have the Nokia's ACCELLERATION RING TONE as you wake up call.

if you can sleep through that, then you are legally DEAD!!!!!

(this is how i get out of bed.)

OMG Dude, I so know what you mean, rofl. My cell has this crazy loud ringtone that I use as the alarm, LOUDER than my alarm clock if its close enough...

In oterh words your a Lazy mother***** that gets to sleep in i hope you get the runs tomorrow morning lol :p so you miss your classes hahaha.

I hit my alarm click a couple times...lay in bed half awake....then drag myself out. Somehow manage to stagger over to my computer chair when I then turn on some techno which usually encourages me to face the day. School sucks.......you gotta take it one day at a time or else you'll go insane.

FireFox said:
I hit my alarm click a couple times...lay in bed half awake....then drag myself out. Somehow manage to stagger over to my computer chair when I then turn on some techno which usually encourages me to face the day. School sucks.......you gotta take it one day at a time or else you'll go insane.

LMFAO Techno nice wake up call i love it, i thought you were out of school lol :p

well i have a alarm clock that plays "dong-duh-dong-don-dondonnnnnnnnggggggggg" like a song repeatedly for a minute...as annoying as hell

then i have my cell phone set to play some random beat if i still didn't wake up yet

btw i have BAD sleeping habits and i've only gained 'bout 5 pounds since last year..i'm only 135 :( and half an inch from being 6'0"

i don't look that skinny though...even though some people think i do

i get about five hours of sleep a night and holy crap its taking its toll on me this week... gott love my alarm clokc hanging right above my head and the fast timing tho.. gets me out of bed every morning along with a little hardcore music :)

Lol, dude. You hit the nail right on the head. I'm 15 (16 in October) and 5'7, lol.
Psychic I guess :p

btw i have BAD sleeping habits and i've only gained 'bout 5 pounds since last year..i'm only 135 and half an inch from being 6'0"
I don't see how that couldn't be skinny....I can't imagine losing 120lbs and NOT be skinny...which considering if you're 5'11 1/2 basically around the same height as me, and 120lbs less.....theres no way you couldn't be lol.

135lbs at 6ft would be like, hardly any fat and no muscle.

Well....heres an incentive for us overweight men.....DID YOU KNOW!?! That (and assuming you're overweight of course) for every 35lbs you lose....you gain an inch to the length of your penis :p

Of course you don't truly 'gain' an inch, but rather you can see an inch more of it lol, and of course it'd be better for the girl.

Buuut for all you guys who are only 15-17 it really doesn't matter so much as it doesn't stop growing until around 21 anyway.

Of course if you're ron Jeremy, then hell it doesn't matter

Dark_Sniper* said:
LMFAO Techno nice wake up call i love it, i thought you were out of school lol :p

OMG you people should play speedcore in the morning's, like soo fast like 600bpm compared to Trance / Techno being below 150.

Anyways Nubius, I am 5"11 and 135 pounds and I am no fat, all muscle.

However my arm muscles suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom