help

Status
Not open for further replies.

whispersbs

Beta member
i live in an area that has alot of hot spots and i pay alot of money for internet access is there a product that alows to to tap into there free hotspots the closest is 0.9 miles and there about 140 hotspots less than 10 miles from me i know there products that will allow me to tap into there free hotspots can someone please help me

Well, get a program called netstumbler, it will find wireless access points for you.

hahaha its nice to see someone from the captial district.
Umm, what part of the area do you live, I was from Schenectady/Rotterdam

if a hot spot is 0.9 miles a way there is almost now way u are going to be able to get a good connection probly not even one if you are that far you need to be within a block or less. unless the hotspot has some great wireless router that sends out like a 100/mbs signal which i doubt it does.

socom36252 said:
if a hot spot is 0.9 miles a way there is almost now way u are going to be able to get a good connection probly not even one if you are that far you need to be within a block or less. unless the hotspot has some great wireless router that sends out like a 100/mbs signal which i doubt it does.

the slower the network transmission speed, the longer the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom