help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
k, here is the deal. i got a cousin, 11 years old. he came over to my other cousins place, who also invited me to his place. now me and my other cousin just swear casually. and by some slip of the tongue i accidently said the b word, it starts with a b, and ends in an itch lol. and then he went to his mom, and told. and now shes mad at me, and my problem is, i dont wanna mess up my moms relationship, and mine, with my aunt. (who happens to be the mom, lol). she said, u got a week to think about then im expecting a call from you. here is my issue. what should i do? who should i call first, my cousin or aunt? when should i call? and what should i say? i honestly dont care, but she doesnt know that, i just dont wanna mess anything up.

You shouldn't be ashamed about saying *****. It means a female dog. Just tell his mom that you were telling her another name for a female dog. Next, you can tell him the facts of life :D.

yeah thats not gonna work, i got an ear lod from her yesterdy on the phone. i need something serious here

here's an idea, call them up ask to speak to the kid, apologize to him, then talk to the mom, and tell her what you told her son. Then apologize to her and let her talk (shes probably goign to give you more flack) jsut bear it and then tell her your sorry againg it wont happen adn you hope that you can put it in teh past, and not have it effect the families relationship....

Then let it blow over.

Tell her you "will make an honest effort to improve your vocabulary."

Most people will assume that this means you will stop cursing, but I still use "stupid *****" way more than I use "imbecilic female canine."

Re:

Hello,

...overdramtically uptight it seems :freak:

...Does she think the word [SNIPPED - bypassing profanity filters and rules] initiates peril upon the world or something? I mean honestly, I get the impression she's being more dramatic than a teacher and a student's potty mouth.

You say you got an ear load from her over the phone...what did she say exactly, if you don't mind me asking :rolleyes: ?

I think you need to chill a bit as well :)...I mean it was an accident, right? Plus, you didn't direct the word at anyone significant I assume (like your aunt...lol). I wouldn't worry...It's not the end of the world (unlike how your aunt sees it :p ). Accidents happen. People have done far worse than slip the B word (including your aunt I'm sure).

Besides, your cousin will be subjected to far worse than the B word the older he gets...this world ain't all dancing faries.

Now if she is dying for an apology over the phone, and she's expecting one, then perhaps you should do what Tox1c suggested...but only if you're confortable.

You could I suppose, apologise in person if it's convenient and more comfortable for you.

tox1c, thats exactly what i was thinking of doing, word for word, step for step, lol. an earload as in, you dont deserve to be my sisters son, who do u think you are, you think your better than him.....stuff like that, and yeah she does seem uptight, i mean hes 10 1/2 and he gets away with slapping my older cousin (17 years old), punching randomly me and my younger cousin (13), and telling us to shut up. if i bring that up though its not gonna help and put me in a worse position, or she'll just say oh hes younger than u, ur the oldest one, u set the example. yadiyadiyada, not even worth the try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom