Help with my xbox 360 problem please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkfletcher

Beta member
youtube
com/watch?v=1ZGW3AfQaOI

This is the video i made real quick. The description is in the video just reply here or comment with the help

Why dont you try and explain it here. Not everyone wants to watch a video to try and help solve your issue.

My friend had a similar issue and I fixed the problem. First off I would clean the lens with a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol and put some motor oil on the rails that the tray slides on. If that doesn't work you probably will have to buy a new drive. It looks like you have a benq drive (I can't be 100% sure). Find out what model DVD drive and get one exactly like it. Benq drives go for around $20 on ebay, others go for around $40 on ebay. Once you have the second drive you cannot put it in your 360 right off because each 360 has a specific DVD drive that it is supposed to match up with and if it detects that it does not have the right drive you console will be bricked. So what you must do is open up both drives and take the circuit board out of the old one and put it in the new one. After that put everything back together and your 360 should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom