Help with email solutions - automation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baabaa

Beta member
Hi this is my first post and am not quite sure how this works but was hoping this was the correct place to post my questions! (otherwise let me know the correct place!)<br><br>I have an email system for a small business that is starting up. Clients fill and online form which them stores the information in the backend of my website, as well as emailing the business email a horrible looking email but if you look closely the info is in there.<br><br>What i want to do is automate some of the work - but am not sure how. <br><br>I want some data pulled from the submissions (not all) according to keywords which will then list and store it somewhere else - I dont care where just as long as it is split by key word. (i dont want it to be sent or anything, just stored)<br><br>this would dramatically reduce my wasted time and be very helpful. <br><br>Any suggestions or hints???

You can use the group folder feature + keyword triggers in FocalScope to pipe the various messages into different ‘containers'. You can then review them personally or have a group do it. We use focalscope for our support and have a form that pipes messages like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom