help with choosing.. a Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea shum that was one I was really liking, you think thats ok for just going around my block a few times?

0008787656795_150X150.jpg

homerj14 said:
yea shum that was one I was really liking, you think thats ok for just going around my block a few times?

Yeah,Don't think riding around the block will hurt it any :rolleyes: ;)

homerj14 said:
J369852147412 haha 2k for a bike, i might as well get a Ninja 250 R. for that Price

If you actually bought a Ninja 250R i would have to fly down there and B!@#$ slap you,Only girl's ride those freakin thing's :p

don't get a walmart bike if possible.... even though i do not live in america, and have never shopped at wal mart, i have heard many reports about wal mart bikes being 'dodgy' . if possible get a 2nd hand bike. for ~$100 US, you should be able to get a fairly decent cross country mountain bike, that is about 3 or 4 years old. dont get anything fancy looking like that pic mole1135 just posted, you are better off with a plain front suspension mountain bike. you do not need dual suspension.... unless of course you are going to be doing downhill (which i doubt you will be). try and stick with a brand such as gaint, haro, avantai (or even kona like soemone said, but they will be out of budget).

dodgy as in they arent as good quality as other bikes... even if they are well known brands they usually have cheaper, poorer quailty models. it really depends what type of riding you are going to be doing though. for just general riding around getting fit, wallmart one should be ok. if u are going to be doing a bit of cross country/mountain biking also, then its probably best to stay away from wal mart ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom